Easy Leek & Bacon Pasta
- Black Swan Warming Leek and Bacon Dip 180g
- 150g bacon
- Olive oil
- 200g dried pasta- eg penne, fettucini, spirals
- Chives or spring onion for garnish
- Cream (optional)
- Chop the bacon.
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water until al dente.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil into a large frying pan, then place over medium-high heat.
- Add in the bacon, cook until it starts to crisp up.
- Drain and add the cooked pasta to the pan, reserving some of the cooking water. Reduce the heat to medium.
- Add the tub of Black Swan Warming Leek & Bacon Dip and toss well to warm through.
- Add more cooking water or cream if desired until it’s lovely and glossy and as saucy as you like it.
- Serve into pasta bowls and top with finely sliced chives or spring onion.