Chunky Basil Pesto Pasta
- 1x Black Swan Chunky Basil & Cashew Pesto with Creamy Fetta & Parmesan dip
- 400g Spiral Pasta
- Optional: Fresh basil, parmesan and/or zucchini
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water until al dente.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil into a large frying pan, then place over medium-high heat.
- Here you can add some green vegetables like chopped zucchini or asparagus.
- Drain and add the cooked pasta to the pan. Reduce the heat to medium.
- Add the Black Swan Chunky Basil & Cashew Pesto dip and toss well until mixed through
- Serve into pasta bowls and top with fresh basil leaves and finely grated parmesan cheese.