Chicken & Hommus Burgers
- 500g chicken mince
- ¼ cup Black Swan Classic Hommus Dip
- ½ cup dried panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon Moroccan seasoning
- ½ cup chopped fresh mint
- 4 wholegrain or seeded burger buns
- Finely shredded coleslaw mix (without dressing)
- Spinach leaves
- Black Swan Classic Hommus Dip 400g
- Mix together the mince, hommus dip, breadcrumbs, Moroccan seasoning and mint. Using hands, shape into 4 patties.
- Heat a little oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook patties for 3-4 minutes each side until golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, lightly toast the burger buns and spread with butter if desired.
- Assemble the burgers with spinach, the chicken pattie, coleslaw, and a good spoonful of Black Swan Classic Hommus Dip.