BBQ Prawn Tortillas
Serves 4 (2 per person)
- 500g raw peeled prawns, deveined (head off)
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 T of olive oil
- Salt & pepper to season
- 8 flour tortillas
- Black Swan Classic Avocado Dip 200g
- 1 packet precut coleslaw mix (without dressing)
- ½ corn cob per person
- Fresh coriander
- Marinate the prawns in the zest and juice of the lime, chilli powder, ground cumin and olive oil for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Boil the corn for 5 minutes to pre-cook.
- Preheat a chargrill pan or the BBQ and chargrill the corn, turning regularly.
- While the corn is cooking, also cook the prawns for 1-2 minutes per side alongside on the BBQ or in another pan, until cooked through.
- Warm the tortillas according to the pack instructions.
- Place tortillas on plates, spread each tortilla with the Black Swan Classic Avocado Dip, and serve topped with prawns, coleslaw, and coriander if desired.
- Serve the tortillas with the chargrilled corn, and extra Avocado dip.