Easy Basil Pasta
- Black Swan Basil with Cashews & Parmesan 200g Dip
- Bunch of asparagus or other green vegetables
- Olive oil
- 400g dried pasta
- Fresh basil leaves and parmesan cheese to garnish
- Chop the asparagus into lengths.
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water until al dente.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil into a large frying pan, then place over medium-high heat.
- Add in the asparagus, pan fry until nice and tender
- Drain and add the cooked pasta to the pan. Reduce the heat to medium.
- Add the tub of Black Swan Basil with Cashews & Parmesan Dip and toss well to warm through.
- Serve into pasta bowls and top with fresh basil leaves and finely grated parmesan cheese.